Attention all student chapter scholarship applicants
Becenti Chapter CSC is now reviewing applications that were submitted by the deadline of August 15, 2019.
Letters will be forthcoming from the Community Services Coordinator. If you have not recieved a letter by September 13th, please call the chapter.
Availability of funds will be known by Actober 1, 2019.
Students will need to attend the October regular chapter meeting, which is tentatively scheduled for October 14th at 2 PM.
Any questions – Contact the staff at the Chapter
Representative from the Becenti CLUPC began the Rural Addressing System Project within the Becenti Community and have completed many home visits. The Rural Addressing System project will help implement the E911 for immediate emergency responses.
Thank you very much for those who participated
Should you have any questions, contact Darlene, Marilyn, Marjorie, Arlene, Charmayne, or Delores at the Chapter – 786-2283 or 2284.
Navajo Nation Fair
September 2 – 8, 2019
Rodeo, Parade, Barbeque, Baby Contest, Carnival, Song & Dance, Pow Wow, Miss Navajo Nation contest, and many more events at Window Rock, Arizona.
Parade on Saturday @ Sept. 7 10 am
Wellness on Wheels
September 10 @ 10am
October CHapter Events
- 10/2 Planning Mtg. @ 9am
- 10/14 CHAPTER MEETING @ 2pm (Tentative)
- 10/9 & 23 CLUPC Meeting @ 9 am
- 10/14 Council Delegate Freeland Regional Meeting @ Nahodishgish @ 9am
- 9/02 HOLIDAY – Labor day *CHAPTER CLOSED*
- 9/04 Chapter Planning Meeting @ 9am
- 9/05 ASC FMS Orientation – Fiscal and Record Keeping
- 9/10 BB Regional Emergency Preparedness & Response Team meeting @ 9:30 am
- 9/10 WELLNESS ON WHEELS – Diabetic Clinic 10am
- 9/11 & 25 CLUPC MEETING @ 9am
- 9/16 Regular Chapter Meeting @ 2pm
- 9/18 BBN9/Cutter Lateral Meeting @ 10am Nahodishgish Chapter House
- 9/2-8 – 28 NAVAJO NAVAJO FAIR
Hot Weather means staying cool and hydrated. Be safe…drink water and check on your elders and pets. Do not leave children, elders or pets in your vehicle. Keep them safe.